Body Max IT6000 Review
When it comes to reducing the effects of gravity and age on your back, you can visit physiotherapists and chiropractors and empty your wallet in an endeavor to find relief. However a simple and more cost-effective as well as convenient way to alleviate and deal with your back pain is inversion therapy which you can get started with at home using an inversion table. The effect of inversion is to stretch and relax your back muscles and reduce the pressure on ligaments and nerve roots, thereby giving you some much-needed relief.
BodyFlex Sports, who have been around for 15 years now and have developed a good reputation, recently launched in the market a range of inversion tables that are well priced and reliable. The Body Max IT6000 Inversion Therapy Table is one model that fits this description well and when used for a few minutes daily, it can help reduce stress, neck and back pain and general muscle aches.
Note that while inversion won’t make you taller as some naïve buyers think, it can bring real pain relief. Inversion tables often may not cure the problem that causes the pain, however many people remark how it helps them immensely, and relieves their back tension for a less painful life.
- The frame of the inversion table is constructed from a durable steel tube frame, providing a solid base.
- A stretched tough nylon fabric provides quite a comfortable backrest.
- Most people find the Body Max IT600 relatively easy to put together. Assembly generally takes between 20 – 40 minutes depending on your handyman skills.
- The Body Max IT6000 inversion table comes with a height range of 4 foot 9 inches to 6 foot 8 inches, which is sufficient for most people, and is easily adjustable with its deluxe dual-pin system.
- The Ankle lock is constructed from a spring-loaded pin that is very easy to adjust to the correct size.
Product pros and cons
- Although this inversion table comes at a bargain price, some people have been surprised at the build quality of this machine.
- As with all Body Max inversion tables, the Body Max IT6000 is very sturdy in use
- The IT6000 folds for easy storage. The folded dimensions are 72 x 29 x 18 inches.
- Comfortable nylon backboard material
- Not too heavy and easy to move when folded up for storage
- The inversion table is not very comfortable and some users reported that they could feel the metal bars of the bed frame.
- The non-skid pad on the footrest tends to rub off easily but most users say it is not really necessary anyway.
Body Max offers up this budget friendly inversion table without losing out on features and comfort. It accommodates users from 4’ 8” to 6’ 3” and boasts a wide back and 250 pound weight limit to accommodate many different body types. Safety features include a spring loaded pull pin for easy ankle adjustments, safety straps to control the inversion angle, and a safety lock to keep the table stabilized during use. When not in use the Body Max IT6000 folds up to easily store in a corner or closet. At a list price of $179.99 on Amazon and a discount of 38% at the moment, if you are currently thinking about inversion therapy for your back pain, make a move now.
A customer review from Amazon
“Assembly was pretty easy, the bolts are already in the holes they go in, so that saves time looking to see which one you need. I am pleasantly surprised with the sturdiness and construction of this table. I would recommend it to all my family and friends.”