Say NO to Back Surgery and YES to Inversion Table Therapy
Do you have a bad back problem? Have you been desperately trying to look for a solution to stop the constant, nagging pain that slowly but surely began to steal your lifestyle quite a while ago? If you do have a problem with your back, the need to find relief must have driven you to spend hundreds of dollars on doctors and services that, face it, only provide relief for a brief and fleeting period of time and when the drug or whatever product it is that you use for your back wears off, the pain comes back full force which basically means that because you have no other option, you settle for a life that depends on force-fed drugs that can potentially prove to be quite harmful for your health in the long run. For many people with serious problems with their back, they end up giving up hope but here is the thing. It does not have to be that way. Pain-relief is not exactly a pipe dream. It can become a reality.
If you are currently on this page reading this post, it would probably be fair to say that you are serious about eliminating your back pain and in your quest for pain-relief, you’ve probably come across what is known as inversion table therapy including many different rumors and speculations which may be swaying your impressions one way or another. Before you go on reading this post, do yourself a favor and forget everything you’ve read in the forums or you’ve heard from your family and friends. You deserve the truth and we will give it to you in its most objective form.
The Myths About Inversion Table
1. Inversion tables don’t work
If anyone tells you this then they are quite simply ignorant to the cold-hard facts. The truth is, perhaps these people haven’t even done their homework and they are only telling you things they’ve read somewhere written by some other ignorant person. If you want the scientific proof that inversion tables work, we are going to give it to you.
- Based on a study that involved 175 patients experiencing back pain bad enough that they were unable to work, after only 8 sessions of inversion treatments, 88.6% of them were able to return to their jobs full-time.
- In 1978, a study conducted on EMG activity showed a 35% decrease in pain in as little as 10 seconds, not 10 minutes but 10seconds of being inverted. This proves that a person can experience almost near-instant relief as well as the long-term health benefits from staying inverted for a brief period of time regularly.
- According to a recent study conducted at Newcastle University, it was concluded that 70.5% of patients who tried inversion therapy were able to cancel their scheduled back surgeries.
So basically, as compared to popular beliefs, virtually every study ever done has shown that inversion tables work towards reducing back pain as well as providing long-term health benefits. As a matter of fact, historically, the rationale behind the concept of inversion tables has been around since 3,000 B.C. when people were inverted as a means to re-balance the body, help increase circulation, stimulate the brain, enhance glandular system functioning and relieve pressure on the abdominal organs.
2. Inversion tables work but it won’t work for me
If you are skeptical about whether or not an inversion table will be able to help your back condition, the truth is, inversion tables can help virtually anyone get at least some kind of relief due to the fact that it dramatically promotes healing and regeneration of damaged discs, decompressing the spine and re-hydrating your gravity-worn discs. The different conditions that inversion therapy tables can help alleviate include arthritis of the spine, facet joint syndrome, herniated disc, lower back pain, neck pain and pinched nerve. It can also help scoliosis, somatic pain and your back in general, spinal stenosis and vertebral compression fracture among many more conditions.
3. Inversion tables are not safe
This may be true but not because the concept is wrong. Inversion tables can prove to be dangerous if it is not constructed well. You see, inversion tables people get from places such as eBay and Walmart at discounted prices can hardly be trusted. They are most often made form plastic or else very low quality metal. However, if you get the right brand and type of inversion table, you shouldn’t have any reason to worry.
Did you know that Celebrities LOVE Inversion Tables?
That’s right. If you’ve read somewhere that inversion tables don’t work or that they are not safe, you should probably know that celebrities who are always looking for easy ways to stay healthy, pain- free and beautiful use inversion tables on a regular basis. Of the many celebrities who do use inversion tables for the purpose of staying fit and healthy, a few names include Eva Mendes, Martha Stewart, Lance Armstrong and the famous Da Vinci Code author Dan Brown who claims to invert every single day to help increase his mental clarity and break through writer’s block. Inversion tables have also been featured on TV shows multiple times including Good Morning America, The Today Show, America’s Got Talent and The Ellen Degeneres Show.
“Inversion tables are expensive!” – You could not be more wrong
Well, whether or not you think inversion tables are expensive really depends on your way of looking at things. For a start, inversion tables range anywhere from the low-quality and dangerous eBay and Walmart tables which typically sell for $100 or so. Higher quality inversion tables can cost anywhere between $300 to the more expensive ones. Investing a few hundred dollars in a high-quality and safe inversion table is a bargain.
You want to know why?
Basically, see it that way. Think about the money you spend driving to your doctor several times a month. How about adding to that paying for the various tests, procedures, pain medications and possibly even surgery. And the thing is, you might never get rid of the pain despite all the money you spend on all of the above-mentioned things. Now, the money you invest in an inversion table will pay you back in spades, both in terms of health AND finances and that’s not even mentioning how fun they are once you get used to them.
Lastly, let’s look at the Key Benefits of Inversion Tables
1. Convenience – Put a stop to the endless trips to the chiropractor and physical therapist
2. Sleep through the night like a baby – Say goodbye to your back pain
3. Reduce shrinking as you age – After all we’ll all like to age as gracefully as Jennifer Lopez
4. Improve your mobility – Pick up where you left off with things you once loved to do
5. Get that body you always wanted – Many people who use inversion tables say they feel like they have a brand new body after just a few days or weeks of use
6. Save money – Now we all want that, don’t we?