Teeter EP-950 Review
When it comes to inversion therapy, if you just buy the first inversion table based on price alone then you are destined for trouble especially if you are going to be using the inversion table on a regular basis. The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 is, what most people argue, the best inversion table on the market today. Patented with Flex Technology bed, if you are going to own an inversion table then you want none other than the Teeter EP-950.
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 comes with a patented “Flex Technology” bed. This technology alone accounts for a lot because it allows the rear rest to bend and accommodate your stretches for bigger mobility and variation of motion. Additionally, what sets this inversion table apart are the comfort-grip ratchet ankle clamps. The ratchet mechanism permits you to lock your feet while not bending all the over. This is ideal for people who have a tough time bending all the way down to secure their ankles.
Another patented design of the Teeter EP-950 inversion table is an ankle closure system, which is intended to distribute weight comfortably, round the foot and heel, letting a more leisurely, secure and relaxing inversion expertise. The hole system also rotates based on a carefully designed pivot system. With easy arm movements, the table can rotate to any comfy angle. The graceful rotation permits for oscillation and intermittent traction.
Lastly, a few more features are responsible for the reputation of the Teeter EP-950 on the inversion table market today. Of those features, the adjustable roller hinges that enable you to pre-select 3 levels of rotations is particularly popular with users of the Teeter EP-950. The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 inversion table is also specifically designed to follow the natural curves of the rear.
- Larger padded support handles assist during inversion and ascent
- The EZ Angle Tether Strap characteristic to the Teeter EP-950 is a unique feature that allows preset angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin
- The extended handle for the ankle lock system provides an easy-to-reach solution in addition to its triple lock security feature
- Teeter inversion tables are voluntarily tested to meet the UL Classification 60601-1, a medical-grade standard
- The inversion table incorporates Ergonomic Flex-Technology
- The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve optimum decompressive stretch
Product pros and cons
- No tear, no stain: Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear.
- The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet
- Precision balancing
- Pre-set rotation control
- Auto-locking hinges, cam locks and heat-treated steel parts
- 5-year manufacturer’s product warranty
- The Teeter EP-950 can be hard to store once it is set up
- Assembly would normally require more than one person
The Teeter EP-950 is an inversion table that has been specifically designed to significantly alleviate back pain and improve posture. Health benefits of the Teeter EP-950 include relief from arthritis of the spine, degenerative disc disease, facet joint syndrome and forward head posture. Currently, the list price of this inversion table on Amazon is $579.00 but if you are quick enough, you can currently enjoy a discount of 31% off the list price.
A customer review from Amazon
“As compared to the previous inversion table I’ve had which was a cheap thing I got off the Internet, the Teeter EP-950 was a revelation. I particularly enjoyed the design and sleek functioning of this product and I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from back pain. God knows, this product helped me a lot!”