Teeter EP-960 Review
The Teeter EP-960 is one of the latest in a long line of excellent and reliable inversion tables that enhances the user experience of the product to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief through precision balancing, patented stretch grips and an innovative bed design that accommodates pressure point and decompression accessories. If you are currently considering inversion therapy for your back problems, take your experience to the next level with the best rated and perhaps the most customizable inversion table on the market today.
When it comes to inversion therapy, Teeter EP-960 takes the game to the next level. According to the manufacturer specifications, using the inversion table only a few minutes a day will significantly help you achieve a natural stretch to help improve the health of your spine and joints, increase your flexibility and build your strength with inverted exercises. Put quite simply, as far as inversion tables go, Teeter Hang Ups remain one of the most trusted brands and the reasons for this are multiple.
First and foremost, did you know that all Teeter Hang Ups are independently tested to highest safety standards? Indeed, voluntary compliance to UL’s inversion table safety standard makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality. Teeter Hang Ups also outperforms the competition in product evaluation tests. This was a conclusion rendered by Dynamark Engineering naming Teeter Hang Ups the best inversion tables for endurance, strength, rotation control and ease of assembly.
- Robust handles with angle guide offer greater user assistance while becoming familiar with inversion.
- The EZ AngleTM Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin.
- The inversion table is specifically built for added health benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization.
- The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- Adjustable head pillow
- Built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression.
- The design of the inversion table greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
- The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet
Product pros and cons
- The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort
- The adjustable tether strap allows users to easily pre-determine their maximum angle of inversion.
- High quality finishes
- Easy assembly. The inversion table arrives 85% pre-assembled
- Quick storage. The inversion table can fold to 20″ x 28.75″ x 66″
- Comes with a laminated Owner’s Manual
- Bonus Healthy Back DVD
- 5-Year warranty, unparalleled in the industry
- Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion
- None reported by users so far
The Teeter EP-960 inversion table is part of the New Teeter EP 60-Series, inversion tables designed to enrich your experience while achieving the maximum in back and joint pain relief through inverting with precision balancing. The table includes Teeter’s patented stretch grips and the innovative ComforTrak bed design. The list price of the Teeter EP-960 inversion table $509.00 but if you are quick enough, currently this product is selling at a discounted price with 22% of the list price.
A customer review from Amazon
“ The Teeter EP-960 inversion table is the best inversion table I’ve had and over the years I’ve tried quite a few. My job involved sitting at a desk a whole day and that gave me a lot of issues with my back. Inversion therapy really works for me but up until recently, all my inversion tables led me down in terms of quality and comfort. The Teeter EP-960 design is really different. Highly recommended!”