Teeter Gravity Boots Review
Are you looking to take your inversion therapy sessions to the nest level but you can’t do so because your inversion table is not too comfortable on your ankles? Supplement your workouts or inversion sessions with the versatility of the Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots, a lightweight option to provide maximum comfort and support for your ankles. The Teeter Gravity Boots are designed to allow you to incorporate challenging inverted sit-ups, crunches and bends to your regular workout, while giving your ankles unparalleled support.
Paired with a CV Bar, the Teeter Gravity Boots are a perfect upgrade to increase ankle comfort when you invert on your Teeter Hang Ups inversion table. For many people, inversion therapy really works for their back but unfortunately, inversion tables are sometimes only designed for the purpose of allowing people to invert safely and healthily. Not so much thought is given to the user’s comfort, especially around the ankle area.
The Teeter lightweight and compact Gravity Boots are ideal to complement any inversion therapy workout and if you are looking to invert on the go or you have to travel, you can take them with you and use them at the gym on a sturdy chin-up bar. Additionally, if don’t have room for an inversion table, you could consider pairing the Teeter Gravity Boots with the EZ-Up Inversion Rack for a compact doorway inversion solution. Either way, you can’t go wrong with the Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots. Used by the U.S. Army, celebrities and professional athletes, the Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots are a popular method of inversion worldwide.
- One size. The boot straps adjust to ankles varying several inches in diameter
- Flexible shell allows for a more comfortable fit. The Teeter Gravity Boots incorporate a tough and yet pliable blend of DuPont Hytrel
- Super-soft foam liners give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Ratcheting, self-locking buckles ensures enhanced security
- Durable and lightweight. Each boot weighs only 2.5 lbs., but holds the ankles securely and comfortably
- Removable calf loops add comfort by placing a two-degree bend in the knees to help reduce the load on the knee joints and the top of the foot
- The teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots comes with a 5-year warranty with full warranty coverage structural and soft parts
Product pros and cons
- A space efficient and economical inversion option. The Teeter Gravity Boots come complete with the Inversion & Chin-Up Rack and EZ-Up Gravity Boots designed for full inversion to 90-degrees.
- The EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up System is ideal for those looking for an effective way to strengthen their core, build the quads and hamstrings, and improve flexibility.
- The EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack installs in any standard doorway, and does not interfere with the operation of the door.
- The double-bar design allows for easier mounting and dismounting than single doorway bars and places the user out and above the doorframe for extra height and range of movement.
- The Teeter Gravity Boots offer unparalleled comfort thanks to super soft 5/8″ foam liners that are engineered to provide maximum cushioning while distributing loads throughout the ankles and calves for better support.
- Quite expensive for people with small budgets.
At a list price of $129.00, the Teeter gravity Boots are economically wise for anyone looking to max out their potential as far as inversion therapy is concerned. At the moment, the Teeter Gravity Boots are selling for $99.00 or 23% off the list price. If you are quick enough, you might land yourself a bargain.
A customer review from Amazon
“Over the years, I tried a couple of inversion tables but found that they weren’t very comfortable on my ankles. These gravity boots offer maximum comfort and transfers pressure off the Achilles tendon and onto heal bone. If you have the strength/coordination you may find that hanging from a bar allows for more than using the Gravity Boots with your inversion table.”