Teeter Hang Ups Rated Number 1 For Inversion Tables | Our Most Popular Products
Inversion therapy involves being upside down or at an inverted angle with the intention of therapeutic benefits. The process of doing so is called inverting. This can be done via hand balancing (such as in a handstand) or via hanging.
The rationale behind the popularity of inversion therapy is that when the body’s weight is suspended from the lower body, the pull of gravity may decompress the joints of the body below the anchor. Hanging by the feet, as with gravity boots or inversion tables, causes each joint in the body to be loaded in an equal and opposite manner to standing in an identical position of joint alignment. Inversion therapy of this sort is often commercially advertised as a relief for back pain.
Note that people who suffer from heart conditions, high blood pressure, eye diseases (such as glaucoma), or are pregnant are at higher risk for the dangers related to inversion therapy and should consult their doctors about it first. The first time anyone tries inversion therapy with gravity should be sure to have someone standing by in case assistance is required to get out of the apparatus or if health problems are experienced.
Key benefits of inversion therapy
- Reduces back pain
- Provides care and feeding for the vertebral discs
- Achieves functional fitness
- Trains core muscle groups without loading the spine
- Helps recovery from high impact workouts
- Reduces pain in overworked muscles
- Strengthens ligaments
- Relieves stress
- Stimulates circulation
- Trains for balance and orientation
- Helps people age gracefully
Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table is the next generation inversion table from the manufacturer that has been helping people with back pain for over 25 years now. The inversion table uses the natural pull of the Earth’s gravity to relieve back pain taking inversion therapy to the next level with a host of new and innovative features, including the new flex technology bed. This bed design is a dramatic improvement from the Teeter F5000 Inversion Table, which the EP-550 replaced. The unique design of the Teeter EP-550 inversion table allows the flex technology bed to conform to your back. This assures the ultimate in comfortable inversion.
Key features of the Teeter Hangups EP-550 Inversion Table include:
- Injection molded flex technology bed.
- Allows full inversion
- Adjustable foot platform for custom ankle comfort.
- Adjustable head pillow.
- Corner feet for greater stability.
- Highest quality finishes including triple-plated chrome & scratch resistant powder coating.
- Tested and certified for safe use
- Folds easily for storage.
- Comes with instructional DVD with stretching and exercise classes for your back by Dr. Shawn
Iron Man Gravity 4000
One of the most popular inversion tables on the market today due to its affordability, comfort and effectiveness is the Iron Man Gravity 4000. This inversion table is a must-have for anyone looking up to inversion therapy as a therapeutic means of relieving back pain and other related health issues.
With a strong tubular steel frame and scratch resistant powder coat finish, the Iron Man Gravity 4000 is currently a top selling inversion equipment. This table promotes optimal comfort while inverting. Truth is, during your inversion therapy sessions, you need to be as relaxed as possible. The ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold the ankles in place, securely and comfortably. Extra-long safety handles are equipped with foam padding, making it easy to get back to an upright position. The backrest comes with memory foam and double-seam stitching making this table one of the most comfortable you can find in the market today. Note that the Iron Man Gravity 4000 also includes a removable lumbar pillow that provides extra support for the lower back.
Key features of the Iron Man Gravity 4000 inversion table include:
- An extra wide tubular steel frame for additional weight support
- Scratch resistant powder coated finish
- Foam covered, extra long safety handles
- Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers to prevent any movement of the table during inversion
- Memory Foam vinyl covered backrest with double stitching
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions
- Folds easily for storage
- Easily adjustable safety tether strap controls the maximum angle of inversion
- Removable lumbar pillow for extra lower back support
- Safety vinyl side covers to protect hands and fingers
Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Table
The Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table reverses the negative effects of gravity on the body by decompressing and elongating the spine. This relieves the pressure in the spine, relaxes the back muscles, improves blood circulation, improves posture and reduces back pain. The table measures 55.5 inches by 29.5 inches by 57.9 inches when assembled and it has a 250lb user weight capacity. If you suffer from lower back pain then you’ll be glad to hear that the Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table really works. Thousands of people around the world have enjoyed successful back pain relief by using this particular inversion table. Additionally, it is worthwhile to note that a number of scientific studies, such as the Kane Study and the Sheffield Study, have proven that inversion therapy tables are highly effective when it comes to back pain relief.
On a separate note, while many of the inversion tables on the market today cost over $400, the Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table comes in at almost a quarter of that price, costing just over $100. Admittedly, it doesn’t have all the fancy features of the more expensive models, it does the basics and if that’s all you need, the Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table is a great buy.
Key features of the Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Table
- 4 foam rollers cushion your ankles.
- Deluxe dual-pin adjustment system to change the height range from 4 feet and 7 inches up to 6 feet and 8 inches
- Foldable for easy storage and transport
- High-density foam cushion for maximum comfort
- Safety locks keep the inversion table secure when it’s not being used.
- Safety straps allow you to control your inverting angles